Get in touch
With easy access to Anchor Bay and Lake St. Clair, Northpointe RV Resort offers RVers many opportunities for relaxing and fun-filled outdoor fun! If you have any questions about our resort or the neighboring communities of Anchor Bay, New Baltimore, Algonac, or St. Clair Shores, please give us a call, send us an email or submit our online form.
Send us a message
We would love to hear from you! Our friendly staff will answer all your questions. Please fill out the form below so we may assist you.
Northpointe Shores RV Resort
10413 Dixie Highway, Ira Township, MI 48023
Phone Information and Reservations
Monday- Sunday, 9 a.m.- 5 p.m.
Driving Directions with no "City" Driving
I-75 North to I-275 North to I-696 East to Port Huron then onto I-94 East.
The route adds 18 miles / about 20 minutes towing a trailer.
- Check-in time is between 2 p.m. and 9 p.m.
- Upon arrival, please park your RV on your reserved site.
- Between 2-5 p.m.: Once settled on your site, please go to the office to check in.
- Between 5-9 p.m.: Once settled on your site, please go to the office to pick up your Welcome Folder (which includes your bath house key FOB).
- No check-ins after 9 p.m., as a courtesy to other resort guests.
- Check out time is Noon. Failure to check out by Noon, without prior approval, will result in additional daily charge.
The “annual” season is May 1-October 31